$10 will go to my local San Mateo County hospital, who's still desparately in need of many supplies. Since I can't make them fast enough, I would rather contribute some of my sales to them, so they can purchase what they need. Thank you in advance for purchasing my Irresistible Masks.
Custom made, Some one of a kind, from my personal quilting collection. Many of my fabrics are out of print, so they are like a collector's item.
I take personal pride in making high quality masks finishing edges, and trimming curved seams, all stuff you might not know in the sewing world.
The masks in this collection will be made from my bold and bright prints.
I also have a "masculine" category which would be solid batiks, neutral shades, and more tame patterns.
Another version of more feminine and floral designs will be coming when I have time to make the samples.
Thanks for shopping in my Irresistible Masks department.
Check out my lovely Irresistible Leggings which are comfortable and soft. Great for hanging out at home in!
Stay healthy and safe!
NOTE: THIS MASK DOES HAVE A REAR POCKET FOR A PM2.5 FILTER
How to Wash Cloth Face Coverings - copied from the CDC official site.
How to Clean
- You can include your face covering with your regular laundry.
- Use regular laundry detergent and the warmest appropriate water setting for the cloth used to make the face covering.
Washing by Hand
- Prepare a bleach solution by mixing:
- 5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) household bleach per gallon of room temperature water or
- 4 teaspoons household bleach per quart of room temperature water
- Check the label to see if your bleach is intended for disinfection. Some bleach products, such as those designed for safe use on colored clothing, may not be suitable for disinfection. Ensure the bleach product is not past its expiration date. Never mix household bleach with ammonia or any other cleanser.
- Soak the face covering in the bleach solution for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool or room temperature water.
Make sure to completely dry cloth face covering after washing.
How to Dry
- Use the highest heat setting and leave in the dryer until completely dry
- Lay flat and allow to completely dry. If possible, place the cloth face covering in direct sunlight.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love my mask and after receiving my first one I ordered more for my daughters and granddaughter. They are very well made and comfortable. I received them within a few days of ordering them!