Beautiful Van Gogh print. Soft poly/cotton mask, with a cotton lining. Washable Reuseable Has a filter pocket, fits a 5” x 3” PM2.5 Elastic ties at ears with an adjustable bead to fit
How to Wash Cloth Face Coverings - copied from the CDC official site.
How to Clean
- You can include your face covering with your regular laundry.
- Use regular laundry detergent and the warmest appropriate water setting for the cloth used to make the face covering.
Washing by Hand
- Prepare a bleach solution by mixing:
- 5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) household bleach per gallon of room temperature water or
- 4 teaspoons household bleach per quart of room temperature water
- Check the label to see if your bleach is intended for disinfection. Some bleach products, such as those designed for safe use on colored clothing, may not be suitable for disinfection. Ensure the bleach product is not past its expiration date. Never mix household bleach with ammonia or any other cleanser.
- Soak the face covering in the bleach solution for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool or room temperature water.
Make sure to completely dry cloth face covering after washing.
How to Dry
- Use the highest heat setting and leave in the dryer until completely dry
- Lay flat and allow to completely dry. If possible, place the cloth face covering in direct sunlight.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I really enjoy the design of this mask and after I received it I found the weight and the filters just perfect. Thank you Sharon!