All sold in the USA,
A variety of styles in masks to keep you safe during our Covid-19 pandemic changes that will surely impact us for a while. Please be safe and healthy!
My handmade masks are made in the USA from home in San Mateo, CA
The poly/cotton styles are made in china and sent to me. They are very soft, with cute prints on them. Both are nice and both have the filter pocket.
PM2.5 Filters are sold separately.
How to Wash Cloth Face Coverings - copied from the CDC official site.
How to Clean
- You can include your face covering with your regular laundry.
- Use regular laundry detergent and the warmest appropriate water setting for the cloth used to make the face covering.
Washing by Hand
- Prepare a bleach solution by mixing:
- 5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) household bleach per gallon of room temperature water or
- 4 teaspoons household bleach per quart of room temperature water
- Check the label to see if your bleach is intended for disinfection. Some bleach products, such as those designed for safe use on colored clothing, may not be suitable for disinfection. Ensure the bleach product is not past its expiration date. Never mix household bleach with ammonia or any other cleanser.
- Soak the face covering in the bleach solution for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool or room temperature water.
Make sure to completely dry cloth face covering after washing.
How to Dry
- Use the highest heat setting and leave in the dryer until completely dry
- Lay flat and allow to completely dry. If possible, place the cloth face covering in direct sunlight.